In the Shiloh nursery, we strive to provide children ages 0-2 with a nurturing and God-glorifying atmosphere in which they can thrive. We want to warmly welcome you and your children in a safe, comfortable, and engaging environment that demonstrates Christ's love.
We believe babies are not too young to have the Word of God spoken over them. Our volunteers aim to model Christ-like actions and attitudes while partnering with you in teaching Biblical values and concepts from God's written word.
Our nursery area faces Paluxy drive, and you may enter through these doors as you arrive.
The nursery is available on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.
Check In/Check Out Procedure
- Bring your child to the nursery check-in area.
- Fill out a visitor information card.
- Receive a pager from the nursery hostess.
- The hostess will record your pager number and family information.
- When you are ready to pick up your child, present your pager to a volunteer located in your child’s class. This pager acts as a “ticket” to retrieve your child.
What To Bring For Your Child
- Change of clothing in case of accidents
- Pacifier (optional)
- Bottle/drink cup (optional)
There is also a private cry room available inside the foyer for changing diapers or feeding.
We believe children are never too young to be introduced to God's Word. Our nursery holds three separate Bible classes that are grouped by age and are held at the same time as adult Bible classes.
Infants (0-12 months)
Crawling & Walking (12-24 months)